Life as of now and in the future

I felt it was time to give all of you an update of how life is, and what is installed for my summer break. 

Life at the moment is extremely hetic.  Finals have begun, and I have two major projects due next week.  I havn't even started them yet.  The past few months, I have been extremely busy with work and school.  If I wasn't busy with work or school, I would be out doing business with 4-H.  I do have to say that im sorry for not being able to chill with many of you the past few months, as i literely didn't have time.  During the summer I will have more time to chill since I won't be taking summer school. 

This summer is going to be a crazy.  After school gets out next week, I will be heading down to El Centro, an hour east of San Diego, for a friend of mine's graduation from San Diego State.  Once I return, I have a work event in San Bernardino.  After the event, I will be back at work.  Have a big meeting that will be lasting for 2 full days.  Once that meeting is over, I will be going hom to pack.

I leave for Sacramento on May 30th for State 4-H Feild Day at UC Davis.  The event will be on May 31.  On that day, my cuz, Amanda, will be driving down from Portland, Oregon, and meeting me in Sacramento after the event.  The next morning, we take the 3 hour drive to Yosemite National Park, where we will be meeting up with the rest of her family.  We will be staying there for a full week, camping in our tents.  On June 6th, I head back up to Portland, Oregon with my cuz to see her champion Ice Hockey game.  I will stay there till June 10th when I fly home.

The rest of the summer will be me working full time, and traveling for work events.  Also in August I will be at SLC, then emily, one of my friends who is from the state of Indiana, is flying out and staying at my place for a week.  When she goes home, I have one more week of working full time, then school starts.

So this summer is going to be very crazy, and we will have to see how well i can handle it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out