Why

I ask myself every once in awhile why the hell do i continue on work in what i believe in when no one really cares for what you do.  Sure i still have things to learn but i have worked my ass off these past 12 years and i feel no one gives a shit but a few people.  I feel no one listens to some of my advice and when im talking that no one respects me.  Yes there are a few, but most don't.  For example when my ESRI Speech thing cam about....the only people i heard about was a few close friends and that was it.  I spend hours, days, weeks, personnal time and time i don't even have on this 4-H program and my life and it seems that no one gives a fuck what the hell I am doing and to tell you the turth, it hurts.....if no one appretiates your hard work you get this disapointment feeling or that no one cares and you did all that work for nothing.  Why?  Now i ask Why i still stay and do what i have been doing.  To just get put down again in what i have been working on most of my life....That is one reason why i left from county things for 4-H...Because no one ever gave a shit of how successful i was or anyone else....for example carrie crane, and i just get very upset about it.  This is so confusing to be and im just getting this off my chest so this might sound confusing.  For those who have stood by my side and really understand and really listen to what i have done to get to where i am today and that i made a difference.  Thank you....also thank you for those who helped me get to where i am to day...and also im so fucking tired some some people treating me like fuckin shit.....i have been though alot this past year and been nothing but continued stress 24/7 and no one then even came to help other then a few (meaning 2-3) and im just getting sick of it.  I will continue, not because I want to continue to succeed, but i want other youth to succeed as i have and i want to be there and suport them and be one of those people who will always suport someone, inspire them, and appricieate all they have done for them.....sorry if this didn't make sence.....i learn if you write and get it out, you feel alot better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out