First Week of College

Well, I lived though my first week of college..and who.it is cool but lots of work.  All my classes start at 11:00 am and the latest is on Monday at 4:00 pm.  My biology teacher is awesome but the class is going to be a lot of work..The chapters are huge L and we have to outline every chapter, this week we had 3 chapters we had to outline along with 2 labs due on Monday.  My math class teacher is cool, most of the subject is a repeat from last year, but billions of math problems we have to do.  But knowing it already makes things go a lot faster.  My English class is boring as hell and the teacher is telling how all the grammar rules they taught in high school and what your parents teach you are wrong, including the rule about where the I goes.  Other then the classes, Crafton seems to be getting to me, very beautiful in landscaping.  I have to leave 1 ½ hours before class because it takes 30 mins to find a parking spot.  There is never parking and it real quickly becomes a war with other students wanting that same parking spot.  Well, tomorrow I have no classes but I will be working on homework all day tomorrowand boy is it going to kill meo well, ill live.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out