Getting the Chance to Move on

On Wednesday, Dec. 8, I received an e-mail from the California State University of San Bernardino.  I have officially been accepted to the Fall 2011 Quarter.  This is some really good news.  This good news seemed to have taken forever to get to me.  It is about time I get this chance to move on, because I am really starting to get sick and tired of Crafton Hills College.  Yes I like the campus, but 4 years there tends to get tiring.  I kinda feel bad that I have been at a community college for 4 years, but what matters is that I am still in school, and getting closer to my degree.  In order for me to get to register for Fall 2011 at CSUSB, I will have to pass all my classes this semester and next semester.  I think I will be good for this semester.  I will have to work my ass off next semester to really make sure I can pass the classes.  I am really not looking forward to Economics Class :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earning a Masters During a Global Crisis

Reflecting on 2016

Coming Out